Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: To-do list

To-do list 08 Aug 2013 15:09 #17

• ArDi
  • Thank you received: 21
This is my current to-do list. I have decided not to accept any more major feature requests. Bugfixes and small tweaks are still very welcome though!

Bugs and tweaks
  • Disbanded armies of AI sometimes get stuck at ports
Features
  • Allies declaring war on allies: choose side
  • Looting provinces instead of conquering
  • Armies will have moral during battles, which means they might surrender without your approval
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2015 20:02 by ArDi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zura192

To-do list 09 Aug 2013 18:01 #19

• MarkH
Ah you've got a nice to-do list already. Maybe you can redo the different views? I like the military and naval views, but the provincial are a not that useful. The AI was pretty okay at this point, but after a while they can't keep up with you. I'm looking forward to the full game! I'll be watching this forum.

To-do list 09 Aug 2013 20:15 #20

• ArDi
Thank you for joining and for leaving a comment. I will look into redoing views later on. AI is currently my top priority!

To-do list 23 Aug 2013 16:36 #34

• ArDi
I updated the to-do list. These seem to be the last things left to do before finishing the game.

To-do list 14 Mar 2015 10:02 #53

• zura192
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi, fix and update the sue for peace options adding more options.For example when I choose giving province as sue for peace in next turn the country with which i had this diplomacy option(s) declares war on me again.
Also when taking siege, give cavalry function. Like dismounting and going up with ladders because if there are 5 militants defending castle and you have only cavalry left it is impossible to do something. the battle never ends.
And please do not add Casus belli in this game which is not suitable for that era.
Good luck :)
Last Edit: 14 Mar 2015 13:47 by zura192.

To-do list 14 Mar 2015 16:45 #57

• ArDi
Thank you for your suggestions! In the next demo, the truces will be taken into account by the other factions, meaning that they will not declare war again for at least 10 turns.

I'll have to think about the cavalry. Personally I think it's not weird that cavalry is useless in a siege. You can always decide to starve the enemy instead of assaulting the city.

There is no casus belli in the game, and I will not add it. But declaring war on a factions you have good relations with does hurt your reputation more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zura192
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds