Now the beta of Imperial Domination II is finally released, I decided to look around through the different small projects I worked on during one of my "I don't feel like working on ID2"-moments, and stumbled upon something I almost finished some months ago. After Gamemaker launched it's HTML5 module, I tried exporting my old game Defender to HTML5. While getting it to work, I was annoyed by some of it's shortcomings I tried to fix those. Now I think it's time to release the results. From now on, Defender will be playable straight from your browser! And it will be a little more easy as well. Check it out here!
The administrator has disabled public write access.